Date:      Wed, 2 Sep 1998 13:45:15 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Alexander Cola <racola69@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD 2.2.5

Hi,

My name is Lex Colaianni.  I am an instructor at Tampa Technical
Institute, Tampa, Florida.
Phone 813 935 5700 ext. 430

We are using Unix System Administrator's Bible (Publisher - IDG -
authors - Yves Lepage & Paul Iarrera - ISBN:  0-7645-3162-x) for an
operating systems course.  The goal of the course is to teach students
about various operating systems.

A CDROM with 2.2.5 came with the book.
Please, help us with the installation of FreeBSD 2.2.5.
We are trying to install the 2.2.5 onto Novell clients running Windows
95.

What steps should we follow in order to install 2.2.5?

Thanks a lot for all of your time and consideration.