Date:      Fri, 21 Mar 1997 20:22:48 -0600
From:      Damen Cole <klink@4u.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Boot Manager

Hello, I'm trying to install FreeBSD Release 2.2
I am trying to put the FreeBSD stuff on my 3rd hard drive (all hard drives
exceed 1024 cylinders - but i have a translating BIOS so, hopefully it
won't matter)
and I managed to install the boot manager on the 1st drive (running windows
'95) - i've got the boot manager to work - except it only gives me the
option to boot to  DOS i.e. F1

I *think* I installed the UNIX binaries correctly to the 3rd drive (i can't
be sure - because I can't boot onto it) - If there is no obvioius solution
to my 1st problem - is it possible to create a FreeBSD 1.44mb bootdiskette
that I could create and use that instead?

	Thank you for your time!
	- Damen Cole
	     \> Klink Software