Date:      Fri, 28 Oct 2005 11:34:45 +0300
From:      Nikolay Kalev <nkalev@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   ftpd problem !

Recently i had several problems from this kind which i understand are
something with ftpd no idea what yet !
When i do upload with /usr/libexec/ftpd image files of a DVD-R, the file
seems to be ok, but downloading it via /usr/libexec/ftpd cuts them on
360-400MB. I tought first that it has something to do with the SHED_ULE
then i tryed with SHED_BSD no diference. I have tryed with PASV and
normal mode same results. Downloading via sftp works just fine. Any
ideas or sugestions ?

Please can anyone tell me if i;m wrong or something else is the problem
i;m on a FreeBSD 6.0RC1 box :-)))) ???