Date:      Thu, 17 Oct 2002 10:16:16 -0400
From:      "Kevin B. Hendricks" <kevin.hendricks@sympatico.ca>
To:        Martin Blapp <mb@imp.ch>
Cc:        <dev@porting.openoffice.org>, <openoffice@freebsd.org>, <kan@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD: OOo 1.01 Mutex.acquire crash in File -> Autopilot -> Formular

Hi Martin,

I just ran it under gdb and no signals of any kind (no segfaults).  So an
exception is being thrown and caught resulting in the error message dialog
but no segfaults.

If I am remembering correctly the debian openoffice mailing list had
something about this (but I may be misremembering).

Hope this helps,

Kevin