Date:      Tue, 27 May 1997 15:54:01 +0000 (GMT)
From:      ee96199@tom.fe.up.pt
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD CVS Tree

Hi!

Sometime ago I asked if I could use the CVS tree that came with the
FreeBSD cdrom as a seed to keep an up to date copy of the FreeBSD
CVS Master Repository.

I was disapointed when I found that the 2.2.1 CD hadn't the CVS tree
in it. :-(

My question now is: Can I ftp the complete tree from a FreeBSD mirror
site as in ftp://ftp.uk.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-CVS?

My goal is to use CVSup and run it every 2 days to keep my sources
current and extract a copy of FreeBSD-stable every week and then
do a make world :-). Any comments on how to do this are welcome!

If anyone out there can help me, please help...

PS: Sorry for my poor English.

Thanks in advance
Jorge Goncalves