Date:      Tue, 18 Feb 2003 19:19:32 EST
From:      "Rogier R. Mulhuijzen" <drwilco@drwilco.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   XFree86-4-clients build fails on Xft

Is it me or is the XFree86-4 port majorly broken?

I can't seem to get it to build the clients for the life of me. And looking at the patch it requires the Xft port and ignores the packaged Xft (In 4.2.1). But it seems like the Xft port isn't up to snuff for the XFree86 source.

Anyone have any ideas?

Also, I noticed there are no XFree86 packages for 5.0-R. Which was my alternative option...