Date:      Sun, 13 Dec 1998 10:48:38 +0000
From:      Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
To:        Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
Cc:        Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>, "Enoch Ceshkovsky" <shadey@home.com>, "Gary Palmer" <gpalmer@FreeBSD.ORG>, current@FreeBSD.ORG, Eivind Eklund <perhaps@yes.no>
Subject:   Re: NATD/Libalias leaks

I can't set up a scenario with bad NetBIOS packets, but I've got a
hub here and should be able to route from one machine to another via
something running natd.  I should also be able to set up a dialup
scenario using ppp/libalias.

I think this sort of thing can only really be proven to still work -
it's impractical to try to fake bad network traffic (well, as you
say, it's at least too stressful!).

--
Brian <brian@Awfulhak.org> <brian@FreeBSD.org> <brian@OpenBSD.org>
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>;