Date:      Wed, 21 Jul 1999 11:11:33 -0400
From:      "Tenacious" <tMind@bigfoot.com>
To:        "Andy V. Oleynik" <andyo@prime.net.ua>, "Ivan Villalobos" <denp@acnet.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD + Cisco Access Lists

I setup mine on Cisco router and everything work ok.  BUT once using ICQ,
security fall apart.  (I'm sure there is a lots of issue with using only
estatblish statement.)  I would suggest that forget access list on Cisco and
start using IP Filter on your FreeBSD, a stateful filter package.  It will
solve most of your security needs.