Date:      Wed, 5 Apr 2000 02:57:44 +0800
From:      "Alex Kwan" <alexkwan@pacific.net.hk>
To:        "Sean O'Connell" <sean@stat.Duke.EDU>
Cc:        <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: How to make sound config on my laptop?

Hi! Sean,

This laptop can't touch the bios, the rebuild kernel have not found
the sound card and there is no pcmX driver was attached,
I have checked the sound card resources from MS Win98 was:
Name: CRYSTAL PnP Sound System Codec
I/O: 0534-0537
I/O: 0388-038B
I/O: 0220-022F
IRQ: 05
DMA: 01
DMA: 00

What can I do to make the kernel found the sound card and attached
the pcmX driver?