Date:      Sun, 18 Aug 2002 01:47:03 +1000
From:      "J. 'LoneWolf' Mattsson" <lonewolf-freebsd@earthmagic.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Unsupported ATA controller - what's needed to make it    supported?

At 17:30 17/08/2002 +0200, Soeren Schmidt wrote:
>Hmm, I do have the docs for the 680 chip on the shelf somewhere, but so
>far I havn't found the time to deal with it.

Cool.

>Now that I do have a tester things are somewhat easier :)

Happy to help - especially if it means I get rid of ridiculously slow disk
access on my file server =)

>I'll look into it asap, but feel fre to ping me if to much time
>passes by...

Sure, will do. Feel free to drop me a copy of the 680 doc is you feel you
don't have time to look at it. I might just find the time and inclination
to go a'poking myself. After I've made my backups, mind you :)
Oh, yeah, that of course assumes there's no NDA to be signed for looking at
that doco... I'm trying to give up NDAs ;)

Cheers,
/Johny