Date:      Wed, 30 Jul 1997 13:22:33 -0400 (EDT)
From:      DNMOffice@aol.com
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help Wanted

Yes Hello I want someone to develope my computer as yahoo.com did.
What Im lookin for is someone who can set my computer up with freebsd and run
like yahoo's site handling large amount of traffic and profit.

Im not very good of understanding how to set this freebsd up on my window 3.1
pc. I will upgrade to windows 95 if I have to, also need someone around San
franciso, or sacramento area to help me. Im in the process of selling my
house and car to move. Im willing to negotiate a price for someone to help me
do this project. Can you help me find someone or recommend >placing an ad?
Thanks Bruno Stoll