Date:      Sun, 5 Aug 2001 14:18:46 -0400
From:      parv <parv@worldnet.att.net>
To:        Jim Arnold <jim@ohio.com>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: The FreeBSD Diary: 2001-07-15 - 2001-08-04

this was, on the fateful occasion around Aug 05 13:44 -0400,
sent by Jim Arnold

> is it just me or are the fonts now so small
> on The FreeBSD Diary that the text is unreadable?
> The old site was fine on my current setup with netscape
> linux 4.77, X 4.01, KDE, etc running at 1024 with
> netscape running helvetic at 14 pt. on a 15" monitor.
>
> Dan Langille wrote:

> > These are the articles posted during this period:
> >
> > 2-Aug : Welcome to the new box
> >      New face lift, new features, same great content
> >      http://freebsddiary.org/face-lift.php?2

nope, you are not alone; if i allow fonts & stylesheet to take control,
i also suffer from the same "improvement".

then again i don't just for this reason... you never know when some
designer in their infinite wisdom still specifies unreadable font sizes
...  if you must know, i use georgia 18pt "netscape" encoding on
1024x768 pixels on 15" screen w/ netscape...

also, there is a thread going on on this topic "tiny fonts" in the
"reader's forum" on the freebsd diary... enjoy (: