Date:      Tue, 05 Sep 2000 19:08:50 -0700
From:      Kent Stewart <kstewart@urx.com>
To:        Ilia Chipitsine <ilia@cgu.chel.su>
Cc:        Caleb Walker <cwalker@cwalk.org>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: USER_LDT @ 4.1STABLE

Ilia Chipitsine wrote:

> Salut, Caleb Walker !
>
> On Tue, 5 Sep 2000, Caleb Walker wrote:
>
> > Is this a new install?  An Upgrade? Source current?
>
> it's not even an upgrade. It's just a regular kernel build
> on 4.1-STABLE

I added "options USER_LDT" and did everything but an install. I had
recently built my system and this time I used the config build
sequence. I always used the build[install]kernel after a cvsup.

The only other differences could be what you have for cvsup options
and possibly what you have for options in make.conf. I cvsup src-all.
I have the usual for me, which is USA=yes, compat22 and 3x = yes, and
NOPROFILE=true. My CFLAGS= -O -pipe -march=i686"

Is there anything else that we could be doing differently?

Regards,

Kent

--
Kent Stewart