Date:      Wed, 4 Dec 2002 17:09:55 -0500 (EST)
From:      Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>
To:        Matthias Buelow <mkb@mukappabeta.de>
Subject:   Re: mozilla on freebsd/alpha?

Matthias Buelow writes:

 > so he's probably out of luck... perhaps wait until 1.2.1 make it into
 > the ports tree and look if that one's better...
 > Maybe the maintainer was bitten by low resource limits?

No, xpcomm causes core dumps because of our weird C++ abi. So I worked
around that a few months back, and managed to crash a little later.
Still no joy.  Read the archives, there should be some patches there
if anybody wants to work on it.

Mozilla on FreeBSD-Current crashes for (probably) the same non-xpcomm
reason as above. That might be a better place to start.

Drew