Date:      Mon, 27 Jul 1998 15:55:35 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>
To:        security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD Security How-to for your review.

	Hello all,

	Due to some recent (imap, qpop, etc) bugs and just because I had
some time, I put together "FreeBSD Security How-To".
	This is not "kernel hacking" type of doc but rather just steps a
user new to FreeBSD can take to further secure their OS.
	I would like to get any comments or feedback I can get from you.
Don't cc: the list -- just mail me directly.
	Currently it is at www.best.com/~jkb/howto.txt - this is still
work in progress, but I'd like to get your opinion so far.
	Thanks,

-- Yan

Jan Koum                  jkb@best.com |  "Turn up the lights; I don't want
www.FreeBSD.org --  The Power to Serve |   to go home in the dark."
"Write longer sentences - they are paying us a lot of money"