Date:      Sun, 11 Mar 2001 05:57:13 +0100 (CET)
From:      Cyrille Lefevre <root@gits.dyndns.org>
To:        Will Andrews <will@physics.purdue.edu>
Cc:        will@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/21902: New port: textproc/dico - 1.1

Will Andrews wrote:
-- Start of PGP signed section.
> On Sat, Mar 10, 2001 at 11:10:52PM +0100, Cyrille Lefevre wrote:
> > sorry to say that, but you're wrong.
> >
> > http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=1286044+1288015+/usr/local/www/db/text/2001/freebsd-ports/20010114.freebsd-ports
> > http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=1124652+1126847+/usr/local/www/db/text/2001/freebsd-ports/20010107.freebsd-ports
> >
> > and, of course, me :)
>
> Should've cc'd to GNATS.  :-P

well. this port is pending for months. in january, I've asked -ports
for anyone to commit some pending ports. no answer. ok. no problem.
I blame nobody bcoz I know you (commiters) have many things to do.

I'm french and that's the reason I made this port which, IMHO,
belong to the french category and not to the textproc one. FYI,
this tool isn't a text processing tool such as ispell.

the problem is that I submit the PR w/ a wrong category, but a few
days later, I've asked to put this port in the french category.

maybe you, and other commiters, have to contact submitters/maintainers
before to commit long pending PRs. just to avoid such problems.

Cyrille.
--
home: mailto:clefevre@poboxes.com   UNIX is user-friendly; it's just particular
work: mailto:Cyrille.Lefevre@edf.fr   about who it chooses to be friends with.