Date:      Tue, 21 Jul 1998 12:24:29 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
To:        "Mark T. Erbach" <erbachm@net1fx.com>
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Document not found - http://www.freebsd.org/~fsmp/HomeAuto/bt8 48/Bt848.html

On Tue, 21 Jul 1998, Mark T. Erbach wrote:

> Hi.  I did an Alta Vista search for:  Zoltrix Bt848 driver
> and I found that all the links on your site gave me a "Document not
> found message" and that the closest match could be found at
> www.freebsd.org

This is a known issue.  I'm lobbying to take this page on myself, however
the current owner of the page has been unresponsive.

The Bt848 page you found, however, only contains drivers for FreeBSD; if
you require Windows driver information, you should contact the vendor of
your video capture board or Zoltrix directly.