Date:      Wed, 22 Mar 2000 23:57:46 -0500
From:      Andy <andy@lewman.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   cvsup to RELENG_4 = 5.0-CURRENT?

I just cvsup'd from my freshly installed 4.0 system, using the following
supfile, and now that I reboot, and do a uname -a; I find I am in
5.0-CURRENT?

supfile is:
# Defaults that apply to all the collections
*default host=cvsup5.FreeBSD.org
*default base=/usr
*default prefix=/usr
# The following line is for 4-stable.  If you want 3.x-stable, change
# "RELENG_4" to "RELENG_3".
*default release=cvs tag=RELENG_4
*default delete use-rel-suffix
*default release=cvs tag=.
*default compress
src-all
cvs-crypto
ports-all

	My uname -a output is:

FreeBSD phreakr.lewman.com 5.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.0-CURRENT #1: Wed Mar
22 23:44:39 EST 2000
root@phreakr.lewman.com:/usr/src/sys/compile/PHREAKR  i386

	Did I miss something?

--

|  Andy   |     e-mail      |      web       |
|         | andy@lewman.com | www.lewman.com |

Worst Month of the Year:
	February.  February has only 28 days in it, which means that if
you rent an apartment, you are paying for three full days you don't
get.  Try to avoid Februarys whenever possible.
		-- Steve Rubenstein