Date:      Wed, 15 May 2002 17:10:40 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Philippe CASIDY <pcasidy@casidy.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   usbd.conf attach not used on second connection

Hi!

I have an usb digital camera : SONY DSC-S70.

I have added the following lines in my /etc/usbd.conf

device "Digital Still Camera"
        product 0x0010
        vendor  0x054c
        release 0x0210
        attach "mount /mnt/mstick"
        detach "umount /mnt/mstick"

The first time I plug my camera, /mnt/mstick is correctly mounted.

If I unplug it, it is correctly unmounted.

But, if I connect it one more time, I have to mount /mnt/mstick
manually.
Moreover, it is automatically unmounted each time I remove the camera.

Thanks for any idea you might send to me ;)

Have a nice day or good night according to your local time ;)