Date:      Mon, 18 Mar 1996 01:03:10 +22324924 (EST)
From:      "H. Jared Agnew" <jagnew@vtaix.cc.vt.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   IP packets

I need to masqurade packets for a lan network.  I'm connecting with ppp to my
ISP and I only have one IP address for my gateway.  The local machiens are setup
on a 10.1.1.??? network.  All them achines can telnet to the gateway and then
telnet out, however I want each machine to be able to use programs like mosaic
to the outside world.  I need to change the packets that come through the
gateway to reflect that they should come back to a certain port and then be
forwared to the machine behind the gateway.  There is a nifty litle program in
Linux I think that will do this, however I would like to show my Linux friends
up, and get it to work with FreeBSD.  If anyone knows if there is a freebsd
utility to do this, will you please write me, other wise if anyone has done this
in the past will you send me your config files, so I might be able to figure it
out on my own!
Thanks

---  Jared
--jared@vt.edu