Date:      Tue, 24 Apr 2001 10:11:45 +0300
From:      Odhiambo Washington <wash@wananchi.com>
To:        Cristina Molla Garcia <e4192132@est.fib.upc.es>
Cc:        FBSD-Q <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: X Window Configuration

--huq684BweRXVnRxX

* Cristina Molla Garcia <e4192132@est.fib.upc.es> [20010423 20:35]: writing on the subject 'X Window Configuration'
Cristina> Hello, I'm a new user of FreeBSD. I have a problem with the X Window
Cristina> System. When I start the X Window, the pointer of my mouse intead of be
Cristina> a row is a big white square, do you know why? It's a serial one. My card
Cristina> video is a S3 Trio  3D/2X and the monitor is a NEC Multisync 720. I
Cristina> think that I configure all the things well, so I don't know why it
Cristina> doesn't work properly.

I had same problem as you, same card as you but I am yet to find time to
revisit it. I suspect the card but again I am not sure.....

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington Wananchi Online Ltd.,
wash@wananchi.com 1st Flr Loita Hse

A lack of leadership is no substitute for inaction.

--huq684BweRXVnRxX

--huq684BweRXVnRxX--