Date:      Tue, 8 May 2001 14:35:16 +0200
From:      Cejka Rudolf <cejkar@dcse.fee.vutbr.cz>
To:        "David O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Jordan Hubbard <jkh@osd.bsdi.com>, hubs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: We seriously need a cleanup on ftp-master

David O'Brien wrote (2001/05/07):
> Can we move these to /pub/archive-FreeBSD/ or something?  AFAIK we don't
> have a space problem on ftp-master, and some sites like
> ftp7.de.freebsd.org seems to like to carry every FreeBSD bit generated.

If we want to stay with some upper bound of /pub/FreeBSD/ disk space,
maybe we should separate i386 and alpha bits in more disjunct subtrees.
We have about 50 GB for i386 and alpha now. However, what we will do
when there is more supported architectures?

--
Rudolf Cejka   (cejkar@dcse.fee.vutbr.cz;  http://www.fee.vutbr.cz/~cejkar)
Brno University of Technology, Faculty of El. Engineering and Comp. Science