Date:      Wed, 24 Feb 2010 16:38:09 -0800
From:      "CarProperty.com" <newsletter@carproperty.com>
To:        Valued Member <freebsd-ia64@freebsd.org>
Subject:   This niche real estate market will increase your bottom line

CarProperty.com --  the Incredible Garage Newsletter    Edition    Volume 2  Issue 6
3,308,525 registered members. The site for people who need hard to find parking; car enthusiasts; car collectors; people who work in their garages; people who entertain in their garage and everyone else who simply love a great garage! Our membership ranks are growing fast!

In this issue: • Agents: Increase Your Bottom Line Revenue • Highly Recommended Car Properties  • City Planners Give Permission to Car Collectors and then Taketh Away  • Celebrity Car Properties  •  Read this Recent New York Times Article on CarProperty.com http://www.carproperty.com/press-coverage.htm#NY_TIMES_Article
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Agents: Increase Your Bottom Line Revenue

by Setting Yourself Up as the Exclusive Agent in a Highly Profitable Niche Market

Natural niche markets are sometimes so obvious that it is hard to see them. In the real estate business the best niche markets are usually based on the utility of a building; the building type; and various target demographics of sellers and buyers such as age, disposable income, affluent and other criteria. Combine those elements, then hone in on the most cost effective, influential, targeted and easiest to use solution and you'll have a niche that you can associate yourself with and have success with in the process.

We have a niche market for you that meets all of those criteria and all you need to do is consider working in this niche. I'm referring to the "Car Property niche" that covers all three of the basic real estate agency areas of Residential, Commercial and Business Opportunities. The "Car Property niche" also goes further into certain types of buildings, business and leisure activities that are truly additional activities that agents can earn some money in.

The underlying property descriptors that make a property or a business a Car Property are descriptors like: Garage centric homes; Hard to find parking (especially in big city metros); Automotive use allowed; Indoor Vehicle Storage and Car Condominiums; Racing facitlities (private clubs and public tracks) that rent or sell garage space or home sites and homes that are trackside. These are some of the descriptors that help define what a Car Property is all about and they manifest themselves into different categories on CarProperty.com http://CarProperty.com.

The Car Property niche market is one of the niche markets that is so obvious that it is hard to see unless you have others with a shared vision helping you see it and harness it. That's exactly what CarProperty.com will do for you. If you acknowledge the fact that our large and growing ranks of members (including agents) are feeding the incredible growth and recognition that Car Properties are everywhere and that buyers and sellers want help with them, then you really must become one of the agents in our CarProperty.com Agent Marketing Network.

Become an Exclusive Agent in your territories by signing up today. You can get 60% off the regular price of each territory but you must act fast! Each territory is only $19.99 per year ... regular price is $50.00/year. (This discount offer expires on 03/15/2010)

Think of it this way, you don't have to focus 100% of your efforts on the Car Property niche, but by signing up to be the Exclusive Agent in the territories in your area on CarProperty.com; and by placing AD's on CarProperty.com you can use this powerful tool and develop the leads and business you get in this niche to add to and augment the rest of your agency business in 2010 and beyond. It's a truly low cost and low time committment way to work in a niche that tends to be in the upper income demographics of the real estate business. By signing up, you are joining a "Marketing Network" not an agency. CarProperty.com is a run by a media company and our Marketing Network is a marketing and advertising tool.

Here's how to sign up for your Exlcusive Territories:

1. Login http://www.carproperty.com/login.htm or Register http://www.carproperty.com/join-agent-network.htm

2. After you're logged in, scroll down below the Rotating Featured ADs

3. Click on the Tab titled: Agent Territories

4. If you want to add one territory at a time, click on: Add Code http://www.carproperty.com/addcode.php .... if you want to add more than one territory at a time, click on: Add Agent Territories with Map Search http://www.carproperty.com/zip-code-map-search.htm

5. Whether you add one territory at a time or multiple, they will accumulate in the shopping cart http://www.carproperty.com/cart.php. You can access your shopping cart anytime after you finish adding your Exclusive Territories, under the Tab titled: Agent Territories.

6. If you want to control the Car Property niche (through our website) in your areas, then you must choose to add Exclusive Territories. As an extra discount to you, if you purchase bulk numbers of zip code territories you will receive an even better price due to built in bulk discounts, as follows but they must all be purchased at the same time to receive the discounts shown below:

• 10% discount for sign up of 5 to 9 zip code territories
• 15% discount for sign up of 10 to 19 zip code territories
• 20% discount for sign up of 20 zip code territories

7. Canadian Agent Marketing Network Territories that are Exclusive are on sale for only $9.99 each per year.

Now's the time to start working smarter and to have your hands in the exciting and profitable "Car Property niche" market!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here's a great Car Property  ... check it out!:  San Francisco Bay Area House for Car Collector or Horse Owner
http://www.carproperty.com/detail.php?id=825
Garage Spaces: 6
Extraordinary estate privately situated on 21 acres with never-ending views of the Coastal range and Stanford hills. Equestrian facilities, separate service road and garage space for 6 cars.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check out our NEW Celebrity Car Property Gallery http://www.carproperty.com/celebrities.php

CarProperty.com has the worlds only listings of Car Properties owned by Hollywood celebrities and world reknown sports stars. Some are for rent and some are for sale, but either way this gallery of the stars is entertaining!
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Don't Question the Added Value that a Residential or Commercial Car Property Has to Car Collectors and Automotive Business People.

City planners give permission to car enthusiasts and then taketh away ... or they just deny it in the first place!

This recent Los Angeles Times article http://www.carproperty.com/press-coverage.htm#LA_CITY_PLANNERS proves that people who doubt that buying an exisiting car property is a great idea, don't know what they are talking about. Why anyone would say that it's not important for a car enthusiast, who wants a dream garage, to buy a car property that is already built, is beyond our comprehension. Existing car properties offer grandfathered building permissions from local city governments that a builder of a new place might not ever be able to get. Over the last 15 years, NIMBY (not in my back yard) activists get the action of local politicians, even to the point of reversing permissions given. This article is about the fight that a Ferrari collector is now facing with the Los Angeles City Planners and Councel that may end up costing him millions of dollars in construction costs. Click here to read it now http://www.carproperty.com/page.php?id=2#LA_CITY_PLANNERS
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Don't be a needle in the haystack! Make sure you let our members and visitors know that you have a car property available. While your at it you can also advertise vehicles or parts that you might have for sale at a very low advertising cost. Use our Easy AD Order Form http://www.carproperty.com/choose_cat.php and save 20% off our regular AD prices ... just use the promo discount code: GARAGE when prompted (this is a limited time offer and it expires on March 31, 2010 @ 11:59pm PST)

Checkout all of the Categories where you can advertise and search on http://www.CarProperty.com
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Please support our Sponsors and Advertising Parnters:

For the latest and most complete Collector Car Auction Results and Articles, go to Keith Martin's Sportscar Market Magazine website http://www.sportscarmarket.com/family ... "As someone who wanted to learn about collector cars of all types and their current selling values, I was thrilled to find Sports Car Market. They helped me make an informed purchase at the auction I went to in  Monterey last August .. you should check it out too" - Alex Rogers, Dallas TX ... Subscribe to Sports Car Markethttp://www.sportscarmarket.com/family
Do you know someone who has a house with a big garage for the area it's in? How about a commercial real estate location that allows an automotive use? What about a business owner who has an automotive type business?  Do you know someone who is trying to sell their car and is looking for a low cost place to advertise it? If you answered Yes, to those questions or you know someone who is trying to sell something that fits into one of our other categories, then you owe it to that person to tell them about CarProperty.com Click Here to forward this message to a friend http://letters.carproperty.com/p_f.php?mi=292&nl=4&ei=ZnJlZWJzZC1pYTY0QGZyZWVic2Qub3Jn&eid=MjQ1NzAz
CarProperty.com sent this informational newsletter to freebsd-ia64@freebsd.org based on your CarProperty.com optional user preferences. Click here to update your profile http://letters.carproperty.com/p_m.php?mi=292&nl=4&ei=ZnJlZWJzZC1pYTY0QGZyZWVic2Qub3Jn&eid=MjQ1NzAz. If you no longer wish to receive our non-system messages, you can remove yourself from our mailing list by unsubscribing here http://letters.carproperty.com/box.php?funcml=unsub2&nl=4&mi=292&email=freebsd-ia64%40freebsd.org or mail your request to Car Property Group, LLC. 1620 Central Ave., Suite 202, Cheyenne, WY 82201 (please allow 3 - 4 weeks using the snail mail unsubscribe method).  Toll Free: 1-888-628-3683.

If you received a forwarded copy of the Car Property News, you can subscribe by registering on http://www.CarProperty.com. Car Property News is sent from time to time but not on a set schedule. Send this newsletter to a friend http://letters.carproperty.com/p_f.php?mi=292&nl=4&ei=ZnJlZWJzZC1pYTY0QGZyZWVic2Qub3Jn&eid=MjQ1NzAz

To help make sure you get our emails, please put our domain address of @carproperty.com in your email programs address book or safe senders list that monitors your inbox. You may have to forward this information to a systems administrator who runs your email systems so they can put us on your safe list. Please give them our domain address of @carproperty.com. If you need help putting our domain address in your email programs address book or safe senders list, please click on this link: How to Add an Address to Your Address Book or Safe Senders List http://memberlandingpages.com/address_book/address_book_add.htm

CarProperty.com is a registered Trademark as are the phrases Car Property and Car Properties, by the Car Property Group.  This notice is compliant with the US Governments regulations regarding emails.

To Unsubscribe, please click here :
http://letters.carproperty.com/box.php?funcml=unsub2&nl=4&mi=292&email=freebsd-ia64%40freebsd.org