Date:      Thu, 3 Feb 2005 12:18:05 -0500
From:      "Michael W. Oliver" <michael@gargantuan.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   quad port fast ethernet card recommendations

--HcAYCG3uE/tztfnV

subject sums it up.  will be used in small firewall boxes with WAN, LAN,
DMZ, and WLAN (via x-over to AP) connections.  older hardware, so
please, no fancy super-duper mega-bandwidth PCI cards that I won't have
slots for.  I only have one PCI slot to play with, else I would use
single-port cards.  the case is kinda small, too, so I don't think that
full-length cards will fit.  Yeah, I know... not asking for much.  :)

what do you recommend?

--=20
Mike Oliver
[see complete headers for contact information]

--HcAYCG3uE/tztfnV

--HcAYCG3uE/tztfnV--