Date:      Wed, 31 Mar 1999 09:34:41 -0700
From:      Patrick Burm <patb@commlitho.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   installation floppies

I downloaded the installation floppies for
3.1 hoping to do an install via ftp.

Unfortunately, the generic kernel does not
seem to include the ix0 driver as described
by the supported hardware section of the
handbook. I have an intel ether express
NIC that I'm trying to use.

Anyway, I have a chicken/egg problem, as I
would love to make my own kernal that includes
that driver, but I cannot get FreeBSD installed
until I have it...

So does anyone have any suggestions, or by some
miracle have a floppy set that has that driver?

Please reply direct as I am not on the list.

Thanks

Pat Burm