Date:      Fri, 9 Jul 1999 21:13:02 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Axis <axis@isis.aye.net>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   hardware

I have been using *BSD* for around 3 years now. My problem is thatI have
always used the console for system administration duties. I really want to
put a kick *** system together to run X with all of the luxuries.
I have noticed there is not that much support for sound cards andvideo
display adapters.
Given your experience, Could you please inform me of which sound card and
video display adapter works best with FreeBSD.

Thanxs
Axis

FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD, BSDI all have one simularity;
They are all better than LINUX or (Like Its Not UNIX). :)