Date:      Fri, 13 Jul 2001 15:28:36 +0100
From:      Rasputin <rara.rasputin@virgin.net>
To:        Andrew Boothman <andrew@cream.org>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ipfilter Module Breakage (Was: IPFirewall Module Breakage)

* Andrew Boothman <andrew@cream.org> [010713 00:09]:
> Replying to my own message, the subject of this message should have course
>
> have been "_ipfilter_ Module Breakage".
>
> > ===> ipfilter

Search the archives of this mailing list, about a month ago.
ipf moved oin the base system and borke stable for a little while
(few hours ).
I thought it was only temporary and another cvsup would fix it,
but if you have a fresh /usr/src that sounds unlikely...?

--
Carmel, New York, has an ordinance forbidding men to wear coats and
trousers that don't match.