Date:      Tue, 28 Aug 2001 13:29:23 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Part P <part_bsd@yahoo.com>
To:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Reboot in make release on 4.3 STABLE?

Hi all,

  I try to do make release in order to customized my
own installation for the office. I did make world
first, then turned on NODOC and NOPORT, and issue
"make release".  The problem I ran into is that the
system always reboot after doFS.sh script as the log
that I piped down below. Why? What do I need to do in
this case?  I saw the error from compressing doc
files, but I don't think it's a problem, since I did
"nodoc" anyway. Anyone has run into this problem
before?

BTW, where can I get information of process of how to
make release? Or make file in /usr/src/release is the
only source?  BTW, I do cvsup /usr/src from STABLE
branch 4.3

gzip -9c /usr/src/release/../COPYRIGHT >
/R/stage/mfsfd/stand/help/COPYRIGHT.hlp.gz
test -f /usr/src/release/install.cfg && cp
/usr/src/release/install.cfg
/R/stage/mfsfd
Making the regular boot floppy.
Compressing doc files...
*** Error code 1 (ignored)
sh -e /usr/src/release/scripts/doFS.sh -s mfsroot
/R/stage /mnt  2880
/R/stage/mfsfd 8000 minimum2