Date:      Mon, 7 Feb 2005 12:14:50 -0500
From:      Ken Hawkins <ken@rosewoodblues.com>
To:        "<freebsd-questions@freebsd.org> <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ifconfig: SIOCIFDESTROY: Invalid argument, was (undoing ifconfig plumb?)

ok i got back into the box however when i try;

ifconfig em0 unplumb i receive:

ifconfig: SIOCIFDESTROY: Invalid argument

I was booted in the midst of the process (ssh kickoff) and think that I
might have been partially done with the plumb and 'up' ifconfig steps.
how can i undo all that 'plumb' and 'up' commands did for ifconfig?

thanks,
ken;