Date:      Wed, 01 Sep 1999 16:14:44 -0400
From:      "Jason J. Horton" <jason@intercom.com>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: why questions go unanswered.

Mine is simple: http://www.cups.org/
a guess or a search on freshmeat.net would have turned that up.
Most likely, if you know the answer to the question,
you would probably know the URL where to get the software.

For those that don't know, CUPS is a unix implimintation
of the IPP protocol (Internet Printing Protocol)

Thanks for your time.

--
	-Jason J. Horton <jason@intercom.com>
	 Moving Target