Date:      Tue, 4 Sep 2001 14:46:52 +0300
From:      Yonatan Bokovza <Yonatan@xpert.com>
To:        'Gavin Kenny' <gavinkenny@yahoo.co.uk>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Cloning an Installation

I'd like to know the answer to that too.

> Also!
>
> I've got access to my corporate network using DHCP,
> (can't believe how easy it was) and netscape can hit
> my companies web servers on the intranet but I can't
> get out to the Net. However I can ftp outside! Any
> ideas on what's wrong? My corporate net is all MS so
> if there is information I need to get, can someone
> tell where is hides in MS.

Many organizations I know deny outgoing HTTP traffic from
all local machines, but the HTTP proxy. That is done so all
local machines will be forced to use the proxy and will not
waste bandwidth. That might be your case. Find out what's
your local proxy and use it.