Date:      Fri, 04 Dec 1998 16:37:18 +0000
From:      Dom Mitchell <dom@phmit.demon.co.uk>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   sysinstall question

Question for all the sysinstall gurus:  I've just downloaded the
3.0-RELEASE boot.flp and fixit.flp to try and fix my busted 3.0
bootblocks install (I shoulda read more first...).  When I try to insert
the fixit floppy, when prompted for, I'm getting:

mountmsdosfs(): bad bpb

Does anybody have an idea why this is?  Why is it even trying to mount
the fixit floppy as an msdos filesystem?  I have tried two different
floppy disks, just in case, BTW.

Thanks for any help.
--
Dom Mitchell -- Palmer & Harvey McLane -- Unix Systems Administrator

``Those who do not understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly.''
		-- Henry Spencer