Date:      Tue, 24 Nov 1998 21:20:44 -0600
From:      David Kelly <dkelly@hiwaay.net>
To:        Hauan David NFIII 92SVS/SVFS 657-5922 <david.hauan@fairchild.af.mil>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: E-mail

Hauan David NFIII 92SVS/SVFS 657-5922 writes:
> 	     If I could get rid of Outlook/Exchange
> 	     client.  I would be rid of MS completely
> 	     and thus FreeBSD'd

Fortunatly for me, am able to pull email from our Exchange server. Have
been meaning to enable FreeBSD's network sniffing tools to see if I can
discover how some of the other Outlook services are implemented. Was
thinking it would be as good excuse as any to sniff the company net.

Then again, on a Air Force installation this might get David Hauan in
trouble.