Date:      Sun, 04 Aug 1996 22:32:10 -0700
From:      "John W. Rasins" <jrasins@interramp.com>
To:        "John M. Stewart" <firebird@kymtnnet.org>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Help!!!

At 12:57 AM 08/05/1996 -0700, you wrote:
>Could you please just give me the Ftp dir of theFreebsd distrubatable
>files? For example ftp.freebsd.com\....\.....\.....
>Please help.

This may look unusual, but it takes in to consideration the links:

/.16/FreeBSD/2.1.5-RELEASE

This is the top level.  The subdirectories at this point are the various
distributions.  You need to transfer files from the appropriate
subdirectories (all .?? starting with .aa and the .inf) for distributions
you want.  Minimum is floppies and bin.  Good to have is info and some of
the src, and doc.

John