Date:      Mon, 15 Jul 1996 09:14:55 -0600
From:      Sean Kelly <kelly@fsl.noaa.gov>
To:        grog@lemis.de
Cc:        hoek@freenet.hamilton.on.ca, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD keyboard

    Greg> What do you use ScrollLock and Pause for?

I realize this isn't directed at me, but I'm compelled to answer.

Two of the most useful keys from Sun keyboards and OpenWindows were
the Front and Open keys (L5 and L7).  Front brings an occluded window
to the top of the stacking order, otherwise it sends it to the
bottom.  Open deiconifies an icon, and iconifies a window.

That's for what I use ScrollLock and Pause.

--
Sean Kelly
NOAA Forecast Systems Laboratory    kelly@fsl.noaa.gov