Date:      Thu, 10 Sep 1998 14:44:57 +1000
From:      "Andrew Specht" <andrew@iaccess.com.au>
To:        "FreeBSD-Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: PPP question..... With an Observation

The RTFM was probably a bit over the top and i can't see anything wrong with
the question.  Many ppl just tend to ask the questions instead of reading
the manual first (this does not apply in this case i guess).

Anyway this discussion could go on forever...

Thanks

Andrew Specht
System Administrator / Internet Access Australia
andrew@iaccess.com.au
http://www.iaccess.com.au