Date:      Tue, 30 Mar 1999 17:22:41 -0500
From:      "T.J. Arrowsmith" <tarrowsmith@amicapital.com>
To:        <freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Connecting to the Internet

Hi,

My company is currently running a FreeBSD box as a firewall/mail server.
Currently we are connected to the internet via a frame relay circuit.  I'd
like to add a backup connection through a separate ISP, using a DSL line.
Is it possible to configure the FreeBSD box to route traffic primarily
through the main frame relay circuit, and have it switch to the DSL circuit
when/if the Frame Relay circuit fails?  I'm not sure at all if i'm asking
the right questions here, so if there's something I haven't considered, feel
free to let me know.

Thanks in advance,

T.J. Arrowsmith