Date:      Fri, 19 Jan 1996 13:14:29 -0600 (CST)
To:        leisner@sdsp.mc.xerox.com (Marty Leisner)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Windows 95 Compatability

In reply:

> Also, if booteasy was modified, can a newer version be put on simtel?

SIMTEL-20.WSMR.ARMY.MIL is no more...  what happened, did the Army/Congress
drop funding?  I haven't been able to get to simtel for a couple of years
now...

try uploading to wcarchive.cdrom.com, much better site for FreeBSD anyhow..

Jim
--
All opinions expressed are mine, if you   | "I will not be pushed, stamped,
think otherwise, then go jump into turbid | briefed, debriefed, indexed, or