Date:      Wed, 16 Dec 2015 04:49:57 +0530
From:      "rebecca" <rebecca@b2belist.com>
To:        <freebsd-doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FW:Recall

I didn't seem to get any response from your end till now.

Hence I am following up with you to check whether you had a chance to review
the email which I sent across to you earlier.

Out of respect for your time. We are excellent list compilers who offer
client centric data and append services by following the most qualitative
techniques in the industry.

My Name is Rebecca. I'm writing to see if we could help you by realizing
your list requirements, to give you an extra pool of potential leads or to
append the existing business lists with a best in industry accuracy. With
our in-house data research center, we have the resources of a large
organization with the flexibility to bend over backwards to create custom
solutions for you. We can build a targeted client list for your targeted
sales & marketing campaigns, yielding a skyrocketed ROI. We will exhibit
exactly where AFFORDABLE DATA meets QUALITY.

Top level executives:- CEOs, CFOs, CTOs, COOs, CIOs, Presidents, Owners &
Operators, Heads of Facility and Safety Managers, Sales and Marketing
Managers & Directors, IT Managers & Directors, HR Managers.

Few Industry Specific Lists:-

.         Cisco

.         Citrix

.         Telecommunications Services

.         Net App

.         V m ware

.         Cloud Computing

.         Information Technology

.         Research & Consulting Services

.         HR Executives List

.         Networking

.         Storage and Servers

.         Oracle

.         SAP

.         Microsoft

.         IBM

.         PeopleSoft

.         Datacenter

.         ERP

.         CRM

.         Ariba

.         Avaya

.         Business Services

.         Financial Services

.         Retail

I will truly appreciate if you could let us know your target audience as per
the following parameters, so that you can avail of our sample data show
casing the data fields and information that we provide.

.         Industry Type

.         Designation

.         Geography

Assuring value to your business!

Regards,

Rebecca,

Marketing Manager

If you do not wish to receive further emails kindly reply with "Leave Out"