Date:      Fri, 12 Sep 2003 18:20:09 -0500
From:      Sean Kelly <smkelly@zombie.org>
To:        performance@freebsd.org
Subject:   ipfw

--OgqxwSJOaUobr8KG

Not sure if this is best suited for -performance or -ipfw, so I'll try you
folks first.

Before I figure out a way to fairly benchmark it, has anybody done
benchmarks on IPFW or IPFW2 in FreeBSD 4.x and/or FreeBSD 5.x? I couldn't
find anything insightful in any of the list archives. I am looking
at designing a firewalling application and would like to have a rough idea
of how much stress I can expect to get out of FreeBSD before I even
investigate the platform any further.

--=20
Sean Kelly          | PGP KeyID: D2E5E296
smkelly@zombie.org  | http://www.sean-kelly.org/

--OgqxwSJOaUobr8KG

--OgqxwSJOaUobr8KG--