Date:      Thu, 23 May 96 10:05:27 -0700
From:      threeLoopnine Design <lupa@netoutfit.com>
To:        "Shyh-Donq Yu" <ysd@FreeBSD.csie.NCTU.edu.tw>, "Doug White" <dwhite@riley-net170-164.uoregon.edu>, "Support" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Still Problems

I had written you a few weeks ago in regards to some problems I was
having mounting my IDE cdrom drive. Now I have gone through all of the
steps you all have told me and now I can see it loads in the driver when
it cycles through the kernel but when I log in I cannot mount the cdrom
specifically the FreeBSD cdrom. Is there a particular command (I have
been using
" mount /cdrom ") is the cdrom called something else it keeps on telling
me unkown filesystem, or something like that. I would appreciate any help
someone could give me.

Thank you

Derek Ruth
Three Loop Nine, Inc.