Date:      Fri, 4 Sep 2009 07:40:56 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "College.us.com" <CollegeNews@news.college.us.com>
To:        " james moore" <doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   New 2009 University of Phoenix programs near 37043

   3D"A
   You are receiving t= his message because you submitted the email
   address doc@freebsd.org
   to receive information from http://www.directscholar.com on Sep 02
   2009 09:16AM.
   [1]Go here to add us to your address= book

         [2]View in Browser | Unsubscribe" style=3D"color:#666666;
                  text-decoration:none">Remove My Em= ail

   This email was sent to you at doc@freebsd.org because you expressed
   interest in= receiving information about
   University of=20 Phoenix and/or its educational partners.
   [3]3D"Cant
   [4]3D"= [5]Dear james moore:
   Perhaps you're new to college and seeking an associate's degree. Maybe
   you'= re ready to complete your bachelor's or advanced degree. Either
   way, Univer= sity of Phoenix is here to help.
   We offer a wide variety of degree programs that meet your needs and
   interes= ts as a working student in today's workplace.
   Explore real-world degree programs at Un= iversity of Phoenix.
   At University of Phoenix, you can choose a learning format that fits
   your l= ifestyle and learning style. Depending upon the degree program
   you select, = you can attend classes on campus or online. Some
   campuses offer a combined = campus-based and online learning format.
   Find a University of Phoenix degree prog= ram that fits your life
   today! [6]3D"=
   [7]3D"=

   If you do not wish to receive informative up= dates about University
   of Phoenix in the future, simply [8]click here.=20 University of
   Phoenix is a private institution of higher learning founded i= n
   Phoenix, Arizona, in 1976. The University is accredited by The Higher
   Lea= rning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association
   ([9]ncahlc.org).
   Axia College is a college of University of Phoenix. [10]Accreditation

   Thi= s email was sent by: College.us.com
   2711 N. Sepulveda Blvd. # 148, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
   You have subscribed to receive information from us with
   doc@freebsd.org This email was sent to you because you requested we
   send you periodic= al information about schools and colleges.
   To stop receiving email from College.us.com, [11]Remove me or write us
   at the address li= sted above
   Please view our [12]Privacy Policy

   [lrkwwsdhg_jtcgcgcdscg.gif&o=]