Date:      Tue, 26 Feb 2002 00:22:08 -0500
From:      "Paul C. Boyle" <paulcb_mcse@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   KDE and Freebsd iso's

I had a friend dowload the 4 cd's for FreeBSD 4.5

I am really dissapointed. There is hardly any KDE stuff on the four disks.
Is this a joke?   The KDE networking for dialup was not there.
The multimedia stuff was not there.  Koffice is not there.
I had all these on the first cd of release 4.4.
Fortunatly I had a disk to go back to.  But what is someone starting out
and has nothing.  That really sucked.
Is this what we can expect in the future?