Date:      Sun, 29 Oct 2000 23:52:57 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        jim@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        sos@FreeBSD.org, stable@FreeBSD.org, developers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: pccard ATA support broken in -STABLE

In message <20001029110445.A303@envy.geekhouse.net> Jim Mock writes:
: I'm not sure exactly when this broke (it worked shortly after BSDCon),
: but in -STABLE built as of a few minutes ago, it's not working.  Here's
: what happens when I insert the pccard/flashcard:

Yes.  Soren's changes the interrupt stuff using await/asleep broke
things.  jmb worked out the details in -current at bsdcon.

I don't know how to fix this sort of backing out a lot of stuff, and
I'm loathe to do that.  We must have a fix for it because ata support
is too important to shipwith broken.

And we knew about this in -current and were poo-poo'd :-(

Warner