Date:      Thu, 27 Apr 2000 01:12:30 +0900
From:      Mitsuru IWASAKI <iwasaki@jp.FreeBSD.org>
To:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        iwasaki@jp.freebsd.org, mdodd@FreeBSD.org, kato@ganko.eps.nagoya-u.ac.jp
Subject:   CFR: ex and fe driver PCCard support (Re: [Experimental patch] ex driver PCCard support)

Hi,

I've made patch for fe driver PCCard support and updated patch for ex
driver against -CURRENT.  The patches are available at;
http://people.freebsd.org/~iwasaki/pccard/if_fe-pccard.diff
http://people.freebsd.org/~iwasaki/pccard/if_ex-pccard.diff

For fe driver, you'll need a card entry in /etc/pccard.conf;
# TDK LAC-CD021, LAC-CD021A
card "TDK" "LAC-CD02x"
	config  auto "fe0" ?
	insert  logger -s TDK LAC-CD021 inserted
	insert  /etc/pccard_ether $device
	remove  logger -s TDK LAC-CD021 removed
	remove  /etc/pccard_ether_remove $device

and device entry in your kernel config file;
device	fe0

# yes, this fe patch is the kludge version, just added new-bus pccard
# front-end :)

For ex driver, many bug-fixes have been made.  It works just fine so far.

Please test them and inform me if any problems.

Thanks