Date:      Sun, 20 Dec 1998 16:52:17 -0800
From:      "Bart (The Good Guy) Trzynadlowski" <trzy@powernet.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   SHOULD I TRY FREEBSD?

Hello,
	I am considering using FreeBSD but I have some unanswered questions:

* Is FreeBSD a good choice over Debian Linux for developing in assembly and C?
* Does FreeBSD have any support from commercial companies such as Corel
(ie. will I ever be using Corel WP8 on BSD?)
* Will FreeBSD support my SupraExpress 288i PnP modem?
* Should I spend the $70 for the FreeBSD and book to learn the O/S? What
are the payoffs of using FreeBSD along with Win95?

Thanks,

Bart "The Good Guy" Trzynadlowski
"Screwy ain't it?"