Date:      07 Aug 2001 20:00:04 +0000
From:      "David S. Geirsson" <andmann@andmann.eu.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mitac 6120

Hi.

I just installed FreeBSD on my Mitac 6120 laptop. My problem is that
FreeBSD does not detect my PS/2 controller (dmesg | grep "psm0" returns
nothing). The PS/2 controller is detected and works perfectly under
linux. I have also heard (just can't remember where) that somebody had
this working fine under OpenBSD too.

PS: I am not on the list, so please CC all responses to me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I like FreeBSD alot better
than linux (which I am currently running on this machine).
--=20
Dav=ED=F0 Steinn Geirsson
andmann@andmann.eu.org
(354)-8696608

"Support staff hung over, Send aspirin and come back LATER."