Date:      Tue, 04 May 1999 00:35:57 -0500
From:      lambert@warped.cswnet.com
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Disallowing login to all but wheel members?

Hi,

I gather that one can supply the correct parameters to login.conf and
disallow logins to anyone except wheel members.  I have an old server
up running 2.1.6 that is doing this with login.access.  Things have
changed. :-)  The replacement is going to be a recent -STABLE.  The docs
aren't making complete sence to me yet. (I lack experience with the
terminology.)  Could somebody slip me a hint or even a brief example?

Thanks,
Scott Lambert
lambert@cswnet.com