Date:      Fri, 22 Aug 1997 10:30:52 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Mark Tinguely <tinguely@plains.NoDak.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, gthompson@qld.yokogawa.com.au
Subject:   Re: Matrox Meteor Drivers

>  I am led to believe that you have device drivers for a Matrox Meteor Video
>  Capture Card. If you do would you mind letting me know where to find them.
>  Your help would be appreciated.

the Matrox Meteor capture card drivers are part of the FreeBSD source
distribution. You may download the drivers by:

ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/2.2.2-RELEASE/src/ssys.a[a-q]

unpack the sources with the command:

cat ssys.a[a-q] | gzip | tar xvf -

the files you want to look at are sys/pci/meteor.c sys/pci/meteor_reg.h and
sys/i386/include/ioctl_meteor.c. there are sample programming files in
other files of the FreeBSD distribution if you are interested.

--mark.