Date:      Sun, 20 Aug 2000 19:52:28 +0200
From:      "GDB" <g-d-b@freegates.be>
To:        "Ben Smithurst" <ben@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        "Mark Ovens" <marko@freebsd.org>, <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: e-mail: howto?

I added the DS line. I installed cucipop. Then I started netscape. I noticed
I can specify a POP and
SMTP server in Netscape. I am wondering if it was really necessary to
install cucipop.
What do you think?

But: I specified the SMTP and POP servers and sent a mail to myself: it
works! Cool.
(Would this be the last mail I send from Win98? :-) )

Thanks for the clear answer.